Skip to main content

**记得吃**

Sunday morning.... while i'm very excited because today i have to select my wedding photos. Anyhow, we have finished selecting the photo within 2 hrs. As mention by the Sales Person there, usually the couple will need 3 hours.

After that we heading to the funiture shop in Ampang, decided to change our coffee table but as stated on the receipt "good sold are not returnable". So, we decided to keep that coffee table then.

We go to SS2 from Ampang to collect the lights from the shop there. After that we went for to this "tong sui" shop located in SS2

The first time i went to this shop is with LeeYan. Mimi and her hubby brought us there to try the "Char Choy Yuk Si Mee". I think this is the 4th times i went to this shop with my family.

榨菜肉丝面 RM4.80
皮蛋瘦肉粥 RM3.00
港式猪肠粉 RM5.20
绿豆汤水 RM2.20
麦粥 RM2.20

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh.. cant wait to look at your beautuful photo, stunning posts, elegant gowns, cute couple :) r u satisfied with the photos? I think the outcome will be incredible becoz u have a sweet face.
yes I remember that shop. can't recall the exact taste but preferred the dessert to the noodles. r u gonna invite mee mee to your wedding? how about your "ex-parents"?? keke...
Jade said…
You are always in my guest list who is important and be invited. Anyhow, you are not around. that's ok, when you are back to M'sia, then maybe i will cook for you in my house.. :-) My ex-parents?? do you mean that couple in USA? I don't think i will invite them loh!!
Anonymous said…
they migrated? u told me? I must have forgotten, I knew they had plans to go USA lar, but din know they're actually there now.

u cook in ur new house? yippie!! must have invitation card gah. :p manila card oso can.
Jade said…
hehe.. :-) They have migrate that for some time liao loh!Btw, she has a new born baby gal leh!! So nice, staying at oversea. I will give you an invitation card to my house for trying the home cook food.... :-)
旋律 said…
feel like eating the HK style 'chu cheong fan'...long time dint eat dy. last time used to go Lukut food court to eat. now less dy, coz always wake up late ;P

Popular posts from this blog

爸爸, 祝你生日快乐!

15Feb17, 今天是我老爸七十大寿. 看着这张照片, 我有点鼻子酸酸的. 脑里一直在想,如果爸爸没生病,那么这生日一定更开心. 我们要充满正能量.... 爸爸, 祝你生日快乐, 快快好起来, 开开心心! 加油, 我们一定能打败那"坏蛋". 我爱你!

女佣

01Nov11,我最近正为这女佣的问题烦,不是我的女佣懒惰或是女佣顶嘴。是我的女佣要回家了,但她也没想着回来,家婆一直施压,要我们多请一位女佣。大瓜和我都没这打算。 不想要女佣的原因: 1. 不想每次的食物都要迁就她,她不能吃猪肉,很多食物,我们只选择鸡肉。 2. 不想带她一起,觉得不方便。 3. 她做家务不是那么好,同常我都一眼开一眼闭。 4. 很多话,很喜欢告诉妈妈和家婆很多东西。 想要女佣的原因: 1. 可以继续懒惰,不必做家务。 2. 可以不煮饭,可以叫她煮。 3. 可以迟起身,因为小瓜通常都很早起,我就把他交给她。 4. 可以帮我做些琐碎的事情,搽面包,切水果。 请新女佣,什么都要从头开始。也不知道新女佣的人格,担心她对孩子不好,担心她偷东西,担心她逃走,担心她不知煮些什么给我们吃。好多原因让我们却步。 还在排徊着 应该 或 不应该 请女佣这问题里。大瓜,快给我答复吧!

华文语法

22Feb17,小瓜已经进入四年级了.但,他的成绩还是中下.去年,爸爸生病了,自己也不辛地有了颈椎问题,把小孩们都忽略了.今年,爸爸的病受控制, 我自己也在做复健,大家情况都在进步,是直得欣慰.小瓜,三月的考试,要来临了,小瓜和我都在争取时间去温习. 读着小瓜的四年级书, 我有些些胆怯,KSSR的程度已经是大概我的六年级.替他温习的当儿, 我有好多语法都没能好好解释. 还没找到好的语法书的当儿, 就靠着网络的帮忙.. ^_^ 为了..就.. 为了: 目的/原因 就: 措施 只要 只要:条件