I can't remember when i cook this. Anyhow, just wanted to post something... :)
What you need:
400 g chicken fillet (preferably fillet from drumstick)
10 button mushroom (slice)
1 slice of ham (slice)
2 big yellow onion (small cube)
Cream Mushroom Sauce
How to do:
1. Boil the water, put some salt into the water and also some oil.
2. After that, put the spaghetti to boil at least 10-15 minutes (estimation, should make sure the spaghetti is soft.)
3. Heat oil in wok, followed by yellow onion and fry.
4. Add chicken fillet and fry till 60% cooked.
5. Add the mushroom and ham.
6. Add in Cream Mushroom Sauce and 1/2 cup water then simmer for 15 mins.
7. Serve the spaghetti with the sauce....
The recipe is just for reference... because is just rough estimation on the ingredients and seasoning sauce... :)
|Fried Onion||Finally.. spaghetti with sauce|